UNICA Student Conference 2010 Forum
- Unica Student Rome Declaration 2010
- Abstracts Unica Student Conference Rome 2010
- Proceedings Unica Student Conference Rome 2010
- Poster Slideshow
1. Internationalisation at universities: challenges and problems.
2. The European mobility programmes (Erasmus, Erasmus placement, Erasmus Mundus, Leonardo da Vinci, Marie Curie, doctoral programmes, etc.): toward the 20% mobility by the year 2020?
3. What is the role of the university in contemporary society?
4. Unity and diversity in future of Europe: the challenge of multiculturalism.
5. Innovation, formal and informal education: can universities nurture the creativity of students?
6. The Bologna process and the development of the European higher education: quality, employability and social issues.
7. Student mobility and the enlargement and consolidation of the European Union.
8. High quality universities with low fees: is it possible? How to choose the best university to study at?
9. Sustainable development and greener universities.
10. Hard and soft skills: are the European universities helping the students to develop both?